If you are a citizen of the European Union, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Iceland:
All you need is your Identification Card, or a valid passport.

If you are from any of the following countries, All you need is a valid passport to enter Spain, where you can stay for a maximum of 90 days:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Paraguay, Republic of Korea, San Marino, Singapore, (the) United States of America, Uruguay or Venezuela

If you are from any other country, according to EU criteria:
You must request a visa at the Spanish Consulate/Embassy in your country of residence. You will also need a valid passport.

Requirements are subject to change, so we recommend you to ask the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate about this information. You can check which the nearest Spanish Embassy or Consulate is on the website of the Spanish Foreign Office.

Invitation letters will only be provided to those authors who have an abstract accepted for the conference. If you are in this situation and need an invitation letter, please, request it at conference@icar-2018.org.

Subscribe to stay informed